Best International Moving Companies
– Best Overseas Movers
Most Popular International Moving Companies in Thailand
- It’s very important to check that the moving company is licensed and insured.
- Make sure that the quote you have received is all-inclusive, or if there are extra costs that may be involved. Make sure to ask what these might include.
- Check the reviews of the overseas moving companies, or ask friends and families for those who have already moved internationally. They will have some amazing advice for you as different countries do go through different requirements.
- Join a community of expatriates in Thailand to find out which companies they used for overseas moving.
- Ask about insurance coverage and costs.
- Find out when your belongings will arrive.
- Do they have experience with my specific type of move?
- What kind of liability coverage does your company provide?
- Is it Full-Value Protection or Released Value Protection? Full-Value Protection allows the moving company two options if any items are lost, destroyed or damaged during the move with the moving company responsible for making amends and covering damage costs. Under Released Value Protection, the mover assumes a small liability for minimal protection to goods during a move. If you are concerned about your belongings being lost, destroyed or damaged, it is best to pay an extra fee to have Full-Value Protection coverage.
- Can you provide a binding quote, or a not-to-exceed estimate?
- How long will the move take?
- How do I contact you and the driver during the move? VERY IMPORTANT!
- Will my items be transferred to another party along the way? Do you subcontract your moves? You’ll definitely want to know who else will be handling your stuff.
- What additional moving supplies will I be paying for? Are there any potential charges I’m not already aware of?
- Are there any restrictions on what and how I pack?
- Will you pack specialty items, such as TVs and electronics?
- Will this moving company be delivering my items, or will another party be delivering them?
email@example.com | tel:+66950704491 | 74/28 Soi Banzaan Patong, Thailand 83150
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BLOGS
Are you planning to study in Thailand? If so, you'll need to get an education visa in order to do so legally. In this blog, we'll go over the basics of getting an education visa in Thailand. We'll explain why you might need one, what the requirements are, how to apply, and what educational options are available to expats in Thailand. Whether you're interested in learning about Thai culture, pursuing a degree, or simply want to study abroad, this guide will provide you with the information you need to get started on your journey. So, if you're ready to take the first steps towards studying in Thailand, read on!
We want to untangle some of the red tape for you so we’ll be answering a few of the most commonly asked questions. Do I need a visa? How to get a visa in Thailand? What kind of Thai visa do I need? How much would it cost me? And of course, how to apply for a Thai visa?
This guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about retirement visas in Thailand including what you need, how much it costs, and how long you can stay in Thailand with a Thai retirement visa.