Best International Moving Companies
– Best Overseas Movers
Most Popular International Moving Companies in Thailand
- It’s very important to check that the moving company is licensed and insured.
- Make sure that the quote you have received is all-inclusive, or if there are extra costs that may be involved. Make sure to ask what these might include.
- Check the reviews of the overseas moving companies, or ask friends and families for those who have already moved internationally. They will have some amazing advice for you as different countries do go through different requirements.
- Join a community of expatriates in Thailand to find out which companies they used for overseas moving.
- Ask about insurance coverage and costs.
- Find out when your belongings will arrive.
- Do they have experience with my specific type of move?
- What kind of liability coverage does your company provide?
- Is it Full-Value Protection or Released Value Protection? Full-Value Protection allows the moving company two options if any items are lost, destroyed or damaged during the move with the moving company responsible for making amends and covering damage costs. Under Released Value Protection, the mover assumes a small liability for minimal protection to goods during a move. If you are concerned about your belongings being lost, destroyed or damaged, it is best to pay an extra fee to have Full-Value Protection coverage.
- Can you provide a binding quote, or a not-to-exceed estimate?
- How long will the move take?
- How do I contact you and the driver during the move? VERY IMPORTANT!
- Will my items be transferred to another party along the way? Do you subcontract your moves? You’ll definitely want to know who else will be handling your stuff.
- What additional moving supplies will I be paying for? Are there any potential charges I’m not already aware of?
- Are there any restrictions on what and how I pack?
- Will you pack specialty items, such as TVs and electronics?
- Will this moving company be delivering my items, or will another party be delivering them?
email@example.com | tel:+66950704491 | 74/28 Soi Banzaan Patong, Thailand 83150
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BLOGS
Are you planning a family vacation to Thailand and finding yourself wondering, "Does my child need a visa?" You're not alone – this is one of the most common questions we encounter, regardless of the destination. Let's dive into the details to make your family travel planning stress-free.
Are you married to a Thai, blessed with a Thai or half-Thai citizen child, or perhaps invested in Thailand through multiple properties? If the idea of a permanent long-term stay in Thailand holds a special place in your plans, then the Thai Permanent Resident Visa might be the key. Continue reading here to find out more.
Interested in the Thai Long Term Resident Visa? Click here to check out our comprehensive guide. Whether you're planning an extended stay, exploring visa options, or just curious about the details, this blog is your go-to source. Learn who it's for, its purpose, eligibility criteria, the application process, and how long you can stay. Let's make your time in Thailand smooth and enjoyable!