Best International Moving Companies
– Best Overseas Movers
Most Popular International Moving Companies in Thailand
- It’s very important to check that the moving company is licensed and insured.
- Make sure that the quote you have received is all-inclusive, or if there are extra costs that may be involved. Make sure to ask what these might include.
- Check the reviews of the overseas moving companies, or ask friends and families for those who have already moved internationally. They will have some amazing advice for you as different countries do go through different requirements.
- Join a community of expatriates in Thailand to find out which companies they used for overseas moving.
- Ask about insurance coverage and costs.
- Find out when your belongings will arrive.
- Do they have experience with my specific type of move?
- What kind of liability coverage does your company provide?
- Is it Full-Value Protection or Released Value Protection? Full-Value Protection allows the moving company two options if any items are lost, destroyed or damaged during the move with the moving company responsible for making amends and covering damage costs. Under Released Value Protection, the mover assumes a small liability for minimal protection to goods during a move. If you are concerned about your belongings being lost, destroyed or damaged, it is best to pay an extra fee to have Full-Value Protection coverage.
- Can you provide a binding quote, or a not-to-exceed estimate?
- How long will the move take?
- How do I contact you and the driver during the move? VERY IMPORTANT!
- Will my items be transferred to another party along the way? Do you subcontract your moves? You’ll definitely want to know who else will be handling your stuff.
- What additional moving supplies will I be paying for? Are there any potential charges I’m not already aware of?
- Are there any restrictions on what and how I pack?
- Will you pack specialty items, such as TVs and electronics?
- Will this moving company be delivering my items, or will another party be delivering them?
email@example.com | tel:+66950704491 | 74/28 Soi Banzaan Patong, Thailand 83150
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BLOGS
Visa rejections happen, and they can be disappointing. But don't let a rejection letter dampen your dreams of exploring the vibrant beauty of Thailand. In this guide, we'll help you navigate the aftermath of a Thai visa rejection, offering insights on common mistakes to avoid, and outlining the steps you can take to reapply with confidence.
Planning a trip to Thailand? Don't let visa application mistakes ruin your stay in Thailand. In this blog post, we explore common blunders to avoid when applying for a Thai visa. From ensuring you have all the necessary documents to seeking professional advice, we provide valuable tips to help you navigate the process smoothly. By avoiding these mistakes, you can increase your chances of a successful visa application and enjoy a hassle-free journey to the captivating kingdom of Thailand.
Gone are the days of long queues and tedious paperwork. With the advent of online systems, reporting a Thai visa for 90 days has become easier than ever before. In this blog, we will guide you on the best way to do your 90-day reporting online for your Thai visa. You will find a simple step-by-step process, valuable tips, and insights to make your visa reporting seamless and efficient. Read more…